I need opinions!

We have a second baby on the way within weeks and have already bought a Graco Quatro Duoglider (I think that's what it's called) anywho some fancy double stroller that we liked. We are now getting rid of our daughters Graco Metro lite stroller and carseat and we loved it but it was kind of girly and we're having a boy. Bottom line I loved that stroller but don't need another large stroller I just want a lightweight or umbrella stroller for a backup incase we don't have both kids. I don't want to spend a fortune, I found a jeep stroller for only$35.00 but then I read the reviews, please tell me your favorite lightweight or umbrella strollers, I keep looking online and the prices are astronomical! PLEASE HELP!!

kenzsmama

Asked by kenzsmama at 10:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• Where I live, Walmart has umbrella strollers for $10.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 10:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• unless your going to be using your umbrella stroller like crazy, it's not necessary to get an expensive one. My husband and alwasy just get the $20 cheapo's at babydepot or toysrus.....they've lasted us!
    Anonymous

• I bought one at walmart for $12 and one at JCpenny for $15 ...and they both work fine and were cute
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• We just use a normal $10 umbrella stroller. But I also wanted to add that we use our single stroller a lot as well that came with our car seat. DH and I found it easier if we went to the mall together to push separate strollers. It also worked then to have separate strollers in case I needed to go sit down and nurse the baby then he could still push our older son around while they waited for us. I only really used my double when I went out by myself.
    Anonymous