Will you be going to see the remake of "Nightmare on Elm Street"?

That was the SCARIEST movie I had ever saw in my life when I was a kid,lol. But I love horror movies, always have. Guess I'm twisted like that,lol.
But I was thinking that they could never remake that movie any better than it was already done. But after seeing the previews, it really looks like it may be worth seeing.
I think I'll be going, how bout you?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 10:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• I don;t know, my son and i thought it was exactly like the first one. It didn't really change at all. And no Robert Englund... :(
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I'd like to :-)
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I will see it when it comes on pay per view. I don't go to theaters, it costs way too much. But I will be making an exception for toy story 3D in June.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Really? They do remake the movies very similiar,don't they? When we went to go see the remake of psycho...it was exactly the same too...just a better picture,lol....oh and little bit better acting. Man, they could NOT act in those days, lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Yes! Toy Story...I have to take my son to go see that for sure!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Nope, 'cause it couldn't possibly be as good. And I love Robert Englund's voice! When I saw this movie for the first time, I was babysitting and it was 2am and when I got home I could not sleep without the light and the radio on!! More than anything, I remember how Johnny Depp was killed off and it freaked me out!

Good times. Man, I'm old!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Wow, really? I totally didn't think the remake of Psycho was as good!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I think psycho seemed scarier the first time I watched it because back then I was a kid, lol.
    But watching the first one as an adult, its still good but I laugh at some of the 'over acting' some scenes have,lol.
    But yeah, the first was better by far. The 2nd was just a copy of the same.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I probably will so I can bash it because of how much I love Robert Englund. I just can't imagine Freddy being Freddy without Rob.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:09 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Eh! Not big on horror flicks but maybe we will get lucky to see the new Johnny Dep or Jennifer Anniston from it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Apr. 17, 2010