Do you have a tattoo 'down there'? Or are you thinking about getting one 'down there'?

I do. I got one 'down there' lol several years ago. And YES..when I say 'down there' I mean on my female private area,lol.
Well...I just want to ask to those who have one already...if this has affected you the way it has me.
And to those who want one, (down there) take what I have to say into conseration while your considering it,lol
My baby girl, well..she sometimes takes showers with me.And she always follows me into the bathroom and watches me go potty.
Well, of course..she has seen this tattoo of mine 'down there' and she keeps pointing at it! And when I'm sitting on the potty, I try to cover it up with my shirt and she tries to pull my shirt back up so she can see it.LOL.
Was I thinking about this when I got the tattoo 'down there'? Hell no. But I should have been. I wish I had gotten this heads up back then,lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• Ok seriously Anon... she made it very clear what the question is about.. so either you can't read, or you just wanted to get snarky. Its not like she was all cryptic and you opened the question and to the shock of your little virgin eyes she was talking about vaj tats. Seriously.
    I dont have one down there no... Lol I never thought of my kids seeing it either but I think it would hurt too much and what would I even get hahaa. My daughter likes to draw on her arms where mommy and daddy have tattoos it is kind of funny/cute.
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 1:08 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• i have my clit pierced. my sons not old enough, but my little sister saw it once in a fitting room at a store when she was 10. she just asked me what it was, i said it was a piercing and she said oh okay. no big deal. i dont care if my children see my piercings & tattoos, to be honest with you, i kind of hope my children enjoy tattoos and piercings as much as i do, but if they dont, thats fine too.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Ummm, exactly how is this to be considered a parenting question? Please people, some of us don't want to know your very personal business! Put it in the right category.
    Anonymous

• Lol. Thanks for the heads up.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• and what category would that be anon police
    Emma7-11-09

Answer by Emma7-11-09 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Emma7....How about the "Just For Fun" category? There's always a bit of raunchiness going on in there, which is why I avoid that particular category. As for the "anon police" comment, some of us have morals & standards, you know, that don't include discussing tattooing ones pudendum!
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry but your question made me LMAO!

Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:29 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I dated a guy who had a "prince albert" - his 10 year old son saw it one time when he walked in on him changing. They were both very embarrassed!

Answer by missanc at 9:23 AM on Apr. 17, 2010