Paragard IUD...anyone else experience this?

Ok so right now I'm debating on even going to the ER because I'm so worried. But for the past 2-3 months I've had constant period like cramps, phantom kicks (Im not PG, no sex for almost 3 months and have had periods), a weird smelling discharge, blood tinged discharge, and it only smells some of the time, but its like a constant "wet" feeling not to mention the sharp pains I get every now and again, I have an appointment with an OB on Tues but dont know that I should wait. Has anyone else experienced this? Thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Health

• I had an aqward period when my body was adjusting. cramping and some discharge. but it went away. there wasnt a smell. not sure if thats the iud or not. call your DR's office in the morning and speak to someone.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• the er cant really do anything other that give you meds. I had this happen 4 months after getting it. the iud moved into the wall of my uterus. I had to wait a week or two to have a gyno take it out. instant releaf

questions- how long have you had it? how bad is thew pain? I had excrusiation pain. Further, I had cramps when I began using it (2-3 months)
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 11:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2010