Can a woman lose only the belly fat?

I grab my belly and wish I could just go to the kitchen and trim the fat off.
What can I do I know it will take time but for starters like for instance if I were to get up tomorrow morning and then what ... How should I start my day?
Thank you ladies I know some of us are in the same boat whoa don't tip the boat...lol
I am going out of state in a month how much and what can I do to see results and I know it depends how devoted I am too. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• The 30day shred by Jillian Michaels is a hard work out -- but so worth it! I lost 15 pounds in 30days. It mixes strength, cardio, and abs together into a 20min work out. I still have about 10 more pounds I'd like to lose, but I have definetly seen a difference in my body - I am getting more toned, and it looks like I've lost even more than 15pounds. The 1st few days you will prob. be sore but if you stick with it its worth it. I believe you can view it on youtube if you dont want to pay $9 at walmart for the dvd
    Anonymous

• 45min with a wrap contact Jennifer Richiez you can see her wraps on my web page click here or find her on facebook.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• There is no such thing as spot reduction. Not in a healthy way or a permanent way without surgery.

You can tone your muscles with weight-bearing exercises (pilates, crunches, etc), and you can start losing weight by eating right and adding some cardiovascular exercises to your routine.

You can check out www.sparkpeople.com. They have a good diet tracker and they have a tool that recommends exercises for you based on your goals and current weight and fitness levels. If you are nursing, you can use www.babyfit.com, which will take into account your nursing status :)

I know it's not what you wanted to hear, but you CAN get rid of at least some of the belly fat, and you can tone your muscles and be in excellent health. But there is no quick fix.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• i have to disagree with smarty up there, i know many who work there butts off do everything right and still cant lose their belly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I have the prefect product for belly fat. I had the same problem and now it's gone. I will explain everything here..;)

two to six months.
    Is this a safe alternative to obesity surgery or liposuction? Yes. And it costs you much, much less. However, it’s impossible to reduce the NUMBER of fat cells in your body without surgery. Instead, this safe alternative reduces the SIZE of your fat cells. You get the same effect as surgery (unwanted inches) in a much safer way. You don’t risk the potentially dangerous complications of surgery either.

http://www.naturalweightloss4you.com/

JenJordenmommy

Answer by JenJordenmommy at 12:14 AM on Apr. 17, 2010