ITS MY WEDDING B****

Me and my fiance are getting married next year. I had it all planned and now because of my soon to be inlaws ( especially sister in law) is causing all kinds of trouble for me !

Apparently my fiance " told her" she was going to be one of my bridesmaids and her daughter will be the flower girl... I dont think so, I already have my friends picked out and my friends daughter is going to be the flowergirl.

So now alot of his family is upset because they say she is his only sister and niece, and that the women I chose are ppl I just met and probably wont be aroud for long but she will since she is family ( which doesnt mean that, because we can loose contact with them as easily as I can with my friends). They are also mad because my fiances friend wants to be in it too, but he disrespected me and I want no part of him in my wedding.... I am so mad and upset because I am afriad they wont pay for it now because of this...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh man. Planning a wedding is so stressful!!!!
    It seems like everyone forgets that the day is for the BRIDE and the GROOM and not for everyone else.
    It's impossible to please everyone.

Elope.
    Run far, far away and elope.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 11:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• so have her and that guy walk together and have two flower girls. you could have the girls walk side by side in matching dresses.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• we were suppose to go to a beach , just us and then his mom cried about not being able to see him get married, so he said we had to get married here.
    Anonymous

• I dont want that jennifer lol....

I just dont want her in my wedding, it is my choice and I wasnt the one who told her she could ( not sure why he told her she could)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• i WISH i could have had this disagreement i want a nice wedding.... instead we married in court..
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 12:01 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• DO WHAT YOU WANT. ITS YOUR WEDDING. and good luck with SO's family. They all seem to be pretty selfish.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• omg U SHUD GO ON BIRDEZILLAZ!!!!
    Anonymous

• IF they are paying for everything then they have the say so but I understand it is your wedding but after all is said and done it really doesn't matter as long as you have a nice picture of you and your husband that is all that matters... I say this bc I had all our wedding pic and lost it all in a flood how I wish I could have had one pic of my dh and I once again. :(
    So now I just take all sorts of pics. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

That sounds like a great idea to me... and if THEY are paying for it, then they can pay for the extra wedding attire.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I just dont want her in my wedding, it is my choice and I wasnt the one who told her she could ( not sure why he told her she could)

BUT... what about your future DH's wants?? Isn't this his special day too?? Shouldn't he have some say in how his wedding is too??
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2010