Favorite iPhone Application?

Whats your favorite app and explain if its free or paid! =D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• Stick It- which is the same concept as Post It Notes for your iPhone. It is free and you can post your note to the wallpaper. It's perfect for all my notes! It's the one I use the most often. I also like Craigslist (free), Scramble (free), and the Police Radio (which I can't remember the cost). Anyway, I can pick up my local sheriff's dept on the scanner and it's been a blessing.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:09 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Tough one... hmmm....

I like FML for entertainment when I'm bored waiting somewhere... I like Google Maps as I get lost CONSTANTLY... I like the Starbucks app, always there when I need to find the nearest Starbucks... and right now I'm enjoying the "What to Expect When You're Expecting" app, fun and interesting day-to-day information on my pregnancy.
    coffee.crisp

Answer by coffee.crisp at 2:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I havent had my iphone that long so I'm still learning. I do love the free chipotle app though ;)
    Anonymous