How do I set up a Paypal Account for others to purchase through me ?

I have a quesion for those that are familiar with Paypal. I already have a paypal account that I use when I purchase things off of the internet. However I have had a few people want to buy things from me off of the internet also. I dont have a personal website yet to sell things off of. I was just wondering can you still use Paypal for people to purchase things from you, if you dont have an actual website ? Is there is still a way to have someone else pay you through paypal ? Does that make sense ? Instead of the person just sending me a personal check, then can they go through paypal and pay me that way ? Anyone know ? I looked over paypal website, but theres so much , I didnt know where to find it. Oh yeah.. Is it free ?

tre_and_kaysmom

Asked by tre_and_kaysmom at 12:08 AM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes! Go to your Paypal account and look at the Merchant Services Tab. There is a "Send Invoice" tab under the tools there. That is where you do it at.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:12 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• you may need to make it a business account, they charge a fee for the transaction so be sure to ad a fee to cover it.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:15 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I have one account for buying and selling.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:39 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Nothing is free in life. You pay 10% at a min, like Paypal is God and wants a tithe from you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Apr. 17, 2010