Did you see this letter to the president?

Senators republican and democrat asking the president to now throw Israel under the bus.I guess the words in his own book weren't evident enough for them to know he favored the muslim world? http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=173071

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• DUMB and not true

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:17 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Did you mean "not" instead of "now"? Otherwise, your question makes no sense.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:12 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• You cant believe a word he says  anyways. All his campaign promises were just to get elected. Empty like he is. And with an income of millions of dollars he has no idea of what he is doing to regular American, not that I am sure he is one. We made a big mistake with him, or should I say those that voted for him. The rest of us just have to live with it.

Gemaof4

Answer by Gemaof4 at 2:48 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• He turns his back on Israel and he might as well tuck his head between his legs and kiss his ass goodbye!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

jaw drop

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:41 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I have to make a agreement that Obama is way out of touch with this and a million other things.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2010