Back Door Lovin.

I've heard that anal sex helps cure constipation. Is this true?

b_rod

Asked by b_rod at 12:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Health

• No it pushes your shit up to your ribs than you will not shit for a month. lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• OUCH!! That's like trying to jam an extra piece of bread in a toaster that's already toasting one.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:45 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• No it will not cure constipation! If a person chose to give themselves an enema before engaging in anal sex (this is quite common) the enema would relieve the constipation. If a person was constipated before engaging in anal sex and did not give themselves an enema before hand the sex would be quite uncomfortable. By definition, constipation means that the rectum is full of dry hard stool that is difficult to pass. Well, simply put, two objects cannot occupy the same space simultaneoustly.
    lori57703

Answer by lori57703 at 12:47 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Wow, lori, you seem to be an expert on this subject.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• If I dont have gas,,,that night,,it might be true,,but if I have gas,,,watch out stud muffin cause I will shoot you to the moon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Its helped me in the past, LOL. Anal isn't something I enjoy, but I do it for my husband a couple times a year maybe. It always make mes run to bathroom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Wouldn't it just be like getting dis-impacted??

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Use your f**king head please. Having intercourse causes so many problems that it i so not worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Only sluts and gay men have butt sex. You should be ashamed for asking.
    Anonymous

• What "problems" does intercourse cause? The only thing I've gotten out of sex is an orgasm or a child. Unless you are referring to anal.
    b_rod

Answer by b_rod at 1:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2010