Why is that every Friday night a bunch of sex maniacs are sitting on CM asking gross questions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMAO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Because the ones that aren't getting any can only ask about it.... *yeah that's right, I'm in the not getting any line
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• LMBO...I don't know. we are horny or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• my gosh you are right! i dont know!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:49 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• haha! I just got here. Now I'm going to have to read what these horny gals have wrote.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• it is a super secret plan to gross you out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WORKED now to get back to my amazing super sex life ya thats right baby....harder...yaaaaa LOL LOL LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• You know what,,,,its just that we dont take these posts seriously,,,,,we just read it and weed it,,,,dont get into the post as you the person,,, t think it can be theraputic,,I swear ladies,,call these bone heads out on what they are trying to shock us with,,,Im almost frickin 50,,,have raised two kids alone since my divorce for going on 8 yrs,,with a few bfs in between who where not invited to my home..Im a vixin and I love it,,,Im not rude in here,,Im not mean in here,,but sister you think you got one over someone like me,,,that I cant take your bs? Wow,,,sisters you gotta bring scank in here,,and get us all up in it,,instead of supporting the mamas,,anal sex,,,oooh what a shocker sister,,ooh whatever shall we do? I know ,,lets talk about the screaming octopuss,,,,vibrating bf,,,,no men involved
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• i think all of us freaks get here at the same time and some prudes are still left over lol...

i never noticed it b4, but hey, what can i say... those who can get it are out doing so, while the rest of us wish we were!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    bananaapplepie

Answer by bananaapplepie at 3:41 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• They're probably men or little teeny boppers who have infiltrated the site and have nothing better to do with their pathetic, boring lives. I just ignore them. If you feed the trolls they keep coming back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Gross questions about the act that is the best and makes the greatest creation children?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2010