Will you share your experiences with the HCG diet??

I have been reading about the HCG diet on various websites and I am curious if anyone would be willing to share their experiences. I know that it is controversial and some people are against it, but I am not interested in those responses right now; I have already gotten them elsewhere.
What I want to know is how it went for you. Did it go well? Were you able to lose weight? Was it easier/harder than you expected? Please share as I am interested in it and am wanting to hear from others who have tried it. Thanks!! :):)

cjzmom

Asked by cjzmom at 12:57 AM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Almost killed me don't do it. Trust me your life is more important that your dress size hun. I got OHSS and one of my ovaries ruptured. I also lost almost all of my hair so I still didn't look sexy (and after surgery and laying around healing the weight came back). Try the 30 day shred that is how I really excelled with keeping my weight off. Just work out with that and eat a sensible diet.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 2:31 AM on Apr. 17, 2010