Do you like your water softener? I know the pros, but what are some cons? Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There are no cons. A water softener is AWESOME. I would never, ever go back to dealing with hard water and having my appliances slowly deteriorate. That is what was happening.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• The only thing I don't like is how it makes your skin feel like you haven't rinsed all the soap off in the shower. You still feel slick. You get used to it eventually, but it bugs me!
    coffee.crisp

Answer by coffee.crisp at 2:00 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• We have used a water filtration/softener system for well over ten years and to me there are absolutely no cons what so ever....We have a Life Source system and we take it every time we have moved. Best $4k investment we ever made. Water tastes the best, saves our clothes and cleaning the house is easier because there are never ever hard water spots on anything even washing our vehicles.

Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 4:08 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I can't think of any cons. I could not live with out it. Seriously...I even hate going to hotels without it because I don't feel clean.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 10:28 AM on Apr. 17, 2010