i pray can someone help me .!

My last period was feb 25th ... I havent had a period since then ...
sooo yesterday i called planned parenthood and they said i would be 7 weeks pregnant right now ...
but this morning i started hav`n cramps So i thought it was nothing cuz i been having pregnancy symptoms ..
then i went to the bathrom and i was bleeding... Its not a big flow period but its blood coming out all day . I thought i was pregnant. I dont jknow what to do !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• And guys im also hav`n thee worst back pain .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• i think u shoold check with u'r doc,immediately.
    biv

Answer by biv at 2:14 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Honey you need to see a Doctor... especially if your periods are normally on schedule... Sorry I can't help much =/
    childofGod51509

Answer by childofGod51509 at 2:15 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• you could be having a miscarriage....go to your doctor because if you are you need to be cleaned out...it's nothing to be ashamed of just take care of yourself. You should have been to the doctor the minute you thought something was up....it's not worth your health to hide things like that.

uuummmm....pregnancy test???
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:24 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Go to the ER. They can check you. You may need to be checked for a tubal pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• YOU NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY. GO TO THE ER RIGHT NOW. this happen to me a few years ago, i was misscarrying. please go to the doctor. i am so sorry you are going thru this. the er will help you. i promise. : )
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 4:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Did you get a positive pregnancy test? If so then you need to call the dr. and let them know what's going on. They may advise you to go to the ER or their office first thing in the morning. If not then you probably just started your period late, being stressed can cause it to be late.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I agree i think you should go to the ER! This happened to me a few years ago and i had an ectopic pregnancy
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 7:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• See a doctor straight away
    mommysarah862

Answer by mommysarah862 at 8:19 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Go to the Dr,
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:23 AM on Apr. 17, 2010