What type of wotkout

is good while your pregnant? I am extremely short and haven't lost the weight from my first pregnancy and I don[t want to ge to fat

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Walking - and fortunately the weather is warming up, and it's something you can do with your older one! There's also swimming, which is even better on your joints than walking. And there's a variety of pregnancy workout DVDs. Our hospital also offers prenatal exercise classes, but I always thought they looked fairly expensive.

Answer by missanc at 9:25 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• walking and stretching are encouraged during pregnancy as long as you aren't having any problems such as preterm labor, and bleeding.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 9:52 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Walking, swimming, resistance training appropriate for your weight and pregnancy, and squats (don't let anyone scare you into thinking you aren't allow to do them. That's like saying you can't sit in a chair) are all great. You might also look into prenatal yoga and a prenatal arobics classes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2010