Husband has girls on his Xbox live friends list, not ok!

I am already putting up with him playing video games until all hours of the night and then I see a damn girl on his list. I told him "that is NOT on!". He deleted her but wtf? Is it not enough to play with guys? Do your men play with girls????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• This is just one more reason why adults playing these gaming systems is just ridiculous. They stay up all night, neglect things and the family at home. And I have to agree with the OP about girls on her husband's list.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• yes mine does, and sometimes it bugs me but in reality its silly. Mine used to be up all nite evry nite and thats the bigger issue, not whose ont he friends list. its an addiction like any other. in that world they are powerful and in charge, then real life isnt as fun. I feel your pain mama. good luck. and hey as for the girl pals, pffft just think, they are sitting at home playing all the time too, when could they possibly have a "connection"? I wouldnt stress.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Of course. I play with guys all the time on xbox. More often than not we are discussing the game, not anything else. If he had girls on his friends list, more power to him. It is healthy to have friends (online or not) of both sexes.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 10:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• What does it matter if he has girls on his XBox lives list? Girls game too!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• No, but my husband doesn't spend hours playing video games either. He likes them and he plays them, but not to the detriment of our relationship.

Answer by missanc at 10:22 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• thats dumb as hell to get mad at.. just bc she doesnt have a penis he cant talk to her? they play a damn game. im sry but if ur man decides to go for a dumb bimbo thats into games as much as he is then he is worth shit anyway. Let him talk to them its not going to hurt. not many girls play games and when they do its mostly guys that talk to them go figure!! She she just get on and not talk to anyone? thats not fair.. get over it. u sound jealous
    Anonymous

• Have to agree with anon :28. Who gives a crap if a girl is on his list? You should be more concerned about "him playing video games until all hours of the night". Instead, you freak on the little non-important stuff and put up with the big stuff.

Good going.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• You just sound incredibly insecure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Yes, girls are great players and they don't want your man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• DH plays with a few girls.. but they are not girls he has picked out or whatever .. DH has a group of guy friends he has played Xbox live with for a few years now (they had a "clan" & stuff together).. it is these guys sisters/ girlfriends, ect...
    Is it weird to hear a girls voice over the TV, yeah ... but whatever it should not bother me in any way.. I know my hubby is ONLY on the xbox to play his games (shooter games 99% of the time)..
    To think DH was playing games with females for anything sexual or what not is just silly.. I think if a guy is going to do something like that the internet would be a much easier choice!
    More & More girls are playing video games, so im sure over time the female population is going to go up in xbox..
    (Heard of World of Warcraft? Thats a game full of male/females)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2010