MSNBC "Reporter" puts her foot in her mouth RE: All those racist Tea Party People.

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2010/04/man-destroys-nbc-reporters-racial.html

The man answer Was perfect, LOVE IT!
I have never called myself a Latin American, I am only American!!!

gammie

Asked by gammie at 10:19 AM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I love his answer!!

I had to fill out an ethnicity form for my kids' school. I crossed out "white" and wrote "American". Then I wrote, "Please do not label my children "white" because white is a color. They are Americans." Until we move past this idea that we need to be categorized by our skin color, incidents like this (and worse) will continue to exist.

And, yes, that "reporter" went to the Tea Party looking for a fight, not looking to report the facts.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• LOL...WHY would a black man feel "uncomfortable" at a TEA Party event? WHY was this reporter alluding to the idea that this man would be harmed, because he is among a LARGE group of people who are tired of big government?!

Me thinks the reporter was the one who was a little "uncomfortable"--you know, being a liberal (and likely Obama/Socialism supporter) and all! LOL :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:26 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Well when you don't want to report about what is really happening there you have to try to sin it into something else... major FAIL! LOL
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:38 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• It's obvious the reporter isn't "color-blind". LOL

I wonder if she would have asked that of a white person at a rally full of Hispanics or Blacks? Somehow I doubt it.....
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• HAHA... "sin" it's supposed to say *spin
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:17 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I can't even tell you how completely sick I am of people bashing the TEA party with their lies and made up crap. And now we have this group trying to infiltrate the TEA Party. It's ridiculous.

I guess it's true what they say....Liberal will always let you know who they're afraid of and who pose the biggest threat to their political power. They must be TERRIFIED of the TEA Party because they are giving it all the got. To bad everything they do gets exposed and shows everyone who they really are.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I am sick of the crap spewed at the tea party. I support their efforts to reduce the government's size, and stop irresponsible spending, taxes, etc. The liberals are just scared because they have been exposed and people aren't going to lay down and watch them ruin this country anymore.
    cookiedough100

Answer by cookiedough100 at 3:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I took picture of black people and gay guys and young people who were at the Tea Parties so I can show YOU who believe in the B.S. the media dishes out.

But I do not know how to put pictures on here?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 5:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• But I do not know how to put pictures on here?

Are they still on your camera?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• yep they are
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2010