What was your child's 3rd birthday theme?

I have a son and need suggestions for his 3rd birthday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• what ab spongebob? or cars, wall-e, spiderman, transformers, incredible hulk, there are many i can think of but i know that transformers and cars stuff for parties is usually always at walmart.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• we dida hot wheels theme. He is crazy about cars.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• WALL-E
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 1:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Hi, We did "Lightening Mcqueen" from the "Cars" Movie for my Son's 3rd Birthday. I had the matching tablecloth, plates, napkins, hats, balloon's, candles, etc. I got a small plastic Trophy to look like the piston cup that mcqueen won and also a pop-up centerpiece to match. All from a party store. It looked really cute. All our family members gave him "Lightening Mcqueen" toys and cars. He flipped!

You could also do a Dinosaur or Farm Theme (that's what we did for his 2nd). You could scatter small plastic dinosaurs or farm animals all over the table. Go to a good party store and you'll get a lot of ideas too! Have fun!!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• we did princess :) for a boy nemo, cars, toy story since they are coming out again, mickey mouse, dinosaur, jungle theme..anything that your kid likes.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• We did Cars (it was between that and Ice Age). I'll probably do dinosaurs or Star Wars for my sons 4th bday.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 2:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• My son's 3rd was Spiderman and his 4th was Cars. My daughter's 3rd was Dora/Diego.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 3:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• we have done a superman, and a ben 10 for the big 3!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• For my son, I picked his favorite theme at the time.

3rd birthday, Cars movie character theme

4th birthday, Thomas the train
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 6:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• My son had Blues Clues..it was big back then. We had all the stuff for it. And I got dark and light bue balloons. He wore a Steve shirt. I made a cake and drew on Blue. We went all out. 4 was Batman, 5 Spiderman.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2010