who says fat girls cant get hot guys?

I know alot of plus size women find the word "fat" offensive, but mostly, those are the women who are overweight and hate there body. I wanna know why most people think that fat chicks cant get a good looking man! Mostly, all the overweight gals I know, are so down on themselves and constantly ask me how I get such good looking men. Well my answere is simple. I love my body, I rock whatever I wear, and I think I got it going on! When your confident in yourself, men like that, so I believe as long your mind is in the right place you can get any man or women that you want. All in all, I want to know what other women think about this question. Thanks for all who respond!

upallnitescrapn

Asked by upallnitescrapn at 1:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd have to say, that I, myself, haven't ever said to myself that "fat women can't get good looking men".

but I will say that, I agree with what you're point it. that confidence is what the key is. if you love yourself and your body and you portray yourself well, (meaning, there is a VERY fine line between being confident and being concieted).

but yes, confidence is key.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I used to have a friend who thought exactly the same way. I'm a fat chick who is fairly confident and everyone I've been with has been attractive, with the exception of one guy who was just plain smokin' hot.

I do believe if you love yourself, everyone else will love you too.
    Anonymous

• lol...my sister is like that also...she's bigger and rocks what she wears. on the side note...i have a husband who isnt the greatest site to look at and one wonders why a hot chick like me is with him. my sister on the other hand, gets these guys that are almost like eye candy...if only she knew that im deeply jealous of that.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• When I was overweight, I always had at least one boyfriend. I always looked stylish, and I never put myself down.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:54 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• well look at all the tv shows with the fat husband and the hot wife.....some men are chubby chasers..........more cushion for the pushin
    Anonymous

• I have a couple heavy friends who are with attractice ppl.... They are good ppl.... I think most men would have a girl with a great personality with some padding than a skinny super bitch
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I have been on the heavy side all my life, I have had more bfs and more guys interested in me than alot of skinny girls I know.

It is how you carry yourself. Most guys love curves. Skinny bitched hate that! haha
    Anonymous

• Most guys love curves. Skinny bitched hate that! haha
    _____________

Curves does not = fat. Kim Kardashian has curves. Kirstie Alley is fat.

Anonymous

• I've seen lots of fat chicks who have great hunks for a bf/so/dh.
    Anonymous

• I am fifty pounds overweight used to be 450 now that I am in college again there is so much to do and so much to get done I have just started losing weight again but I just like myself and even now confidence help with the hot guys!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2010