I'm looking to relocate to another state or city in my state...how do you go about doing research and what are some great sites to go to? Another thing what is best to look for job or place...I would hope to transfer to that state or city.

I only know one site and that is citydata.com, but are there more. What is a good link of time to do research on a state or city? My lease is up in Nov.30 this year. I'm looking at Charlotte, NC or VA and maybe SC. Thank you all for all your help.

motherof2kids40

Asked by motherof2kids40 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• Just do a Google search of the city. Cities usually have a website with information with information such as you need. Also, I would go to Craigslist and check out what is available in that particular area.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• If you have experience, a skill or a profession that makes it easy to find a skill then it may be ok to move without a job. For example, if you are a nurse and your license will work in that state you should be able to find some kind of job. If you may have difficulty finding a job and you have kids depending on you then you should get a job first.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 10:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2010