What to do??????

My MIL wanted to take my 4 mo old DD for the day. So I decided to play hookey from work today and enjoy a much needed day of peace to myself. But I feel so lost lol. My house desperately needs cleaned, but at the same time I just want to go to bed and sleep for about 3 hours! This is the first time I've been alone since DD was born! Be productive or be lazy???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sleep. Then wake up and clean once you feel rested.
    Sleeping will improve your mood and make you feel better.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:16 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I agree with sassy brizzy! Take a nap and you may feel more like cleaning after a much needed rest.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• yep!!! Take a nap!!!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Be LAZY!!! You'll have the rest of your life to be cleaning, etc...LOL It's OK to be lazy once in a while!!!
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 4:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• A delimma shared by many for sure. You know your situation better than anyone. Prioritize; and that does not put a day of relaxation in the trash can; be thankful and enjoy fully.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 6:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2010