Periods, sex and douches.

My bf and I had a little too much fun in the shower the other night and now I think I might be pregnant. My periods are usually the full 7 days. It began on Monday and we had sex on Thursday. It stopped yesterday and my stomach is still acting weird. I douched right after he came inside me in the shower so now I dont know what to think. I plan to get a pregnancy test but I'm just so worried. The first time I got pregnant with my son, I was dead on about my pregnancy. I knew as soon as I got pregnant and this time, I really dont know and its freaking me out.
I douched though so can you still get pregnant??? Gah.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes. even though you douche, you still could get pregnant. douching doesn't and will not prevent pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• Yes you can still get pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I never heard of a pregnancy stopping a period in the middle of it....do you have a very very short cycle normally? It is possible to ovulate during your period, but not that common. If you did ovulate in the middle of your period, your cycles would be about 14-20 days long.... Douching is not a birth control method.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 5:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Douching can actually PUSH the sperm into you. You should NEVER EVER EVER EVER douche. It's terrible for your body. If you don't want to get preggo, try NFP or an IUD.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 12:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2010