Am I pregnant?

Hey, guys. My fiance and I have been having unprotected sex for about two months now, trying to conceive, with no such luck. But I have been noticing changes to my period- It comes earlier and earlier than I expect it every month. Is it possible to have your period and still be pregnant? I 've heard of women who have a period their whole pregnancy. I've also been extremely tired, ravenously hungry and my belly is getting bigger and harder. It could just be all the food I've been eating! I've also had a keener sense of smell, but not bionic, like what I expect. I haven't performed another test- I'm afraid to waste the money. I just got my period today but it's three days early and it hurts! Any ideas?

alopresti

Asked by alopresti at 3:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i dont know
    Anonymous

• ummmm I would say no your not but you can pee on your computer and you should get the results from cafemom....good luck
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 3:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• go buy a cheap $1. test.
    Anonymous