Birth Control Question.

My doctor told me the first pack is defective. Well i started my 2nd pack wens. I had my daughter 2 months ago by the way, and i already got my period. Well me and my husband had sex last night and he came in side , would i get pregnant or no cause the 2nd pack works? never been on birth control till now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• they normally tell you to use protection other then the BC for the first month cause ur body needs time to get use to it for it to work BUT no i would not believe you would get pregnant after that.. but BC is never 100%
    Anonymous

• BC usually takes 7 days to become effective. The question is, is he one of those old time docs that still believe it takes 30days OR was there some kind of recall on that particular batch of BC.
    But like PP said it's never completely effective. My 3rd son is here to prove that! lol
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2010