Oh Crap I really messed up (FedEx and BankCard)

DH and his coworker are coming home from Iraq. He told me she would be sending her bank card to our address so she can have it when she comes home. Yesterday I got an envelope from fedex, but nobody lives here by that name so I called and they picked it up. I am just remembering today that the FedEx envelope that came was probably hers! Ugh what a dope I am.
What do I do? Do I tell DH that I screwed up? Do I not tell him, and say I never got anything? I highly doubt I can call FedEx to return the package.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• I agree with neebug, call FedEx and have them redeliver. If they cannot do that I would definetely tell dh what happened so that the friend can find the package and resend it.
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 3:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Tell the truth. It is always better to tell the truth. Call Fed-Ex and tell them your mistake and maybe they can redeliver.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2010