Needing a little help

My last period was march 26th. I think it was a period but it came with no signs at all and I had no pain like I usually do but it was clotty. Just woke up bleeding one morning...Lately ive been extremely tired, nausas on and off, cramping, my breasts are starting to hurt, im moody and emotional but my period isnt due for another 8 days. With my first I tested a week before my period and got a positive so it wouldnt be unlike me to get a positive early.
my question is, do you think these could be signs or maybe an empending period? i usually dont get signs until the day before my period but this happened 10-12 days before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• some have multiple packs. i would take one, you may have ovulated earlier than usual.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Thank you precious!
    Ive been using the pull out method which i know isnt the best of choices but i wouldn't mind another little one:)
    Anonymous