Pull out method

Who's gotten pregnant using this method?
Id love to hear stories if you are willing to share

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it's not a method...
    Anonymous

• I asked a question, that wasnt an answer to it. thanks though
    Anonymous

• I have a 6 1/2 yr old as a result of it....
    Anonymous

• No it IS an answer just not the answer you wanted. If you mean "natural family planning" that is different, but still it's a method that will get you pregnant.
    Anonymous

• All im asking is for peoples experience. I would love to know how many people HAVE gotten pregnant on it here. I dont know if its a method or not, that is what it is called and i dont use it. Forgive my curiousity!
    Anonymous

• You know what they call people who use the pull out method? parents

My friend and her husband used it for over ten years. She swore as long you were really careful it worked. Well, now she's trying and having issues. Turns out it wasn't pull out that was keeping her from getting pregnant.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 4:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• That's how my mom got pregnant with me before the birth control pill and most modern birth control was invented.

It used to be in the 60s, 70s and 80s, women were so grateful that there was birth control available. Now there are so many choices, it is easy to get, it is so cheap, and young women rely on "the pull out method." Still over half of pregnancies are unplanned. What's wrong with modern women? We did not predict when I was in college in the 70s that women would still be having unplanned or unwanted pregnancies in 2010.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• My mom had 6 kids this way. I guess they should call it a method of having kids, not birth control. *btw men can release sperm even before they ejaculate which is why it doesn't work.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 4:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• It's called pre-cum...if you don't know what that is, then I'll explain. It's actually a small amount of cum, that unknown to the man, comes out before he actually "blows".
    Mrs_Kelley09

Answer by Mrs_Kelley09 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Me and hubby decided to try for another baby last June, but unfortunately miscarried in September. We decided to let my body heal and since I didn't want to go back on the pill we just used the pull out method. Not the best idea but yeah that's what we did. A few months later we decided we just weren't ready to get pregnant and I decided to go back on the pill. I was waiting til after my next period to start them but my period never came. I was prego already, from the pull out method of course. We just hit the 20 week mark and found out it's a little girl:)
    Anonymous