I have a zit in my ear!!

Ooo it hurts sooo bad! There's not a head on it yet. How can I make it come up so I can get rid of this thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Put alcohol on it, or, better yet, put toothpaste on it.
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 4:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• i have one too at the moment i been using rubbing alcohol on it, it seems to be helping its not as 'swollen" or painful as it was yesterday... the ears, around the lip line and the nose seem to be the worse places to get zits always painful
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• i get those sometimes...i take a bobbypin and put the closed end where tve zit's at and push down and out..it pops it and feels alot better too
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Toothpaste is good, put a dab on and leave it till morning and it should be pretty well gone. You can also use a paste made from crushed aspirin and water but I'm not sure about using that right by your ear, might be a bit much.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 5:47 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Hemorrhoid ointment will shrink it so the swelling will go down and maybe not hurt so bad.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2010