has your pet ever kicked your butt?

my cat is a major spaz...today he was wond up and rather playful. he crawled under the desk next to my feet so i looked down at him and he scratched my nose and lip pretty good. have to say this is the first time i got a bloody nose and lip from a cat.
he isnt mean just likes has his moments of insanity lol( he is a gemini and half siamese if thats says anything)

has your pet done any run by attacks...playfully...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Heck yes! I've been bitten, scratched, mauled what have you by cats. But I've had my revenge, too! Mwah ha ha! My cat Thor likes to jump out at me, slap my leg and run. Well when I was pregnant it scared me because at one point I couldn't see my feet! One night when my kids were at their aunt's house, I scared the hell out of him back! The little shit had already hid beside the light switch and jumped at me when I turned it on. Oh no, I'm already crying laughing so hard just typing this....I had an air horn that I'd gotten to wake up my kids on Christmas (very hilarious by the way) so later I found Thor asleep. I stood plenty far away so it wouldn't hurt his ears and pushed the button....he climbed up the wall then ran all the way into the kitchen and skidded on the floor. Yep, I peed my pants a little that night!
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I had a cat almost stratch my eye out when I was a kid (or teenager, not a little kid). I held her over my head for some reason and I think she thought she was falling so she reached out to grab onto whatever she could get a hold of, which was my face. She was a really sweet cat and would never have done something like that on purpose.
    A cat I have now, when she was a kitten, got her paw caught in something, I can't remember what but something like a string coming out of our lazy boy and as she was trying to get away it was getting tighter and hurting her. When I tried to get her out she thought it was me hurting her and she started attacking me, she bit down into my thumb and wouldn't let go. I got her out but my hand was really bit up.
    My step sister had this really mean cat that would chase us and attack our feet. He was a horrible cat, my step mom had a daycare and he attacked a baby once. He got declawed after that.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I guess you said playful attacks. I've had my hands scratched up by lots of kittens because I let them chase my fingers around and attack my hands, which I probably shouldn't do, but otherwise, no not really.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• My cat comes out of no where and grabs my pants and runs off again when she's hungry. I haven't been stratch *yet* by her doing that but I have been scratched on top of legs plenty of times when she attacks the top of my pants (like the button or tie string) when I'm standing or walking by her. My parents chihuahua accidently bit my chin as he went to bark at my brother. I have 2 little scars from that.
    brenda06

Answer by brenda06 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Yeah my boy shadow I was trying to put him back outside where I found him and he jumped out my backpack into the bushes and I dug in the bushes he yowled hissed and ok kicked for his life,I later gave him to a friend,a man who he respects! I visit and shadows happy to see me!
    Caramel824

Answer by Caramel824 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Once...in the middle of the night my kitty and I had a coincidental collision.

Just as I was rolling over in my sleep, my cat was jumping on to the bed in the exact same location that my arm was traveling. As I swung, he grabbed me with full claw to avoid me knocking him off the bed. He was dangling off the side of the bed by one claw from the small pocket of flesh on my arm that he had hooked in the process. I was immediately jolted out of dream land and into pain and confusion. NOT a good way to wake up
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 6:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• "Cat scratch fever" does exhist. nuff said!
    Anonymous