Gaining weight

I seriously need to gain weight so I will look healthier but I have a problem keeping my weight on because of the medication that I take everyday. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Trade bodies with me? :) I have hypothyroidism, so the weight just LOVES to stick right to my butt! lol Down 47 pounds though!
    Ummm... maybe eat lost of donuts? Renee Zelwegger said she would eat a dozen donuts a day to gain weight for her Bridget Jones' role.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• looking healthy and being healthy are different things. they have those tubs of protein if you need weight fast.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Try Weight Gainer 2200 Gold by GNC ..... or any weight gainer at the healthstores... You can take my extra 10 lbs lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• When I was SUPER thin like 10 years ago, I needed to gain like 10lbs. I did it by drinking a slim fast WITH my meals. It was nice because I didn't have to worry about eating a ton of food and the shakes (the ones you make) are pretty tasty. Good luck.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2010