creative way to tell hubby and family we are pregnant!!

We are planning on ttc #3 starting in May. I know, I know we aren't even pregnant yet but I'm soooooooo excited and I am a really big planner! No surprises or anything that is not on the schedule is allowed, LOL! I just wanted to get some ideas since this is DEFINITELY our last miracle I want to make it really special. Thanks a bunch!

summerbudbud

Asked by summerbudbud at 4:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wrote "ready or not" on a piece of paper and left it where he'd find it and when he asked about it I lifted my shirt and I had written "here I come" on my tummy.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 5:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• LOL Have someone bring a stork to their house while you are all having a family gathering. The stork can have a bundle in it's beak, and inside the bundle can be a baby bottle with a message in it. It can say whatever you choose.

Now, where do you get the stork and who will bring it? Beats me, but it sounds good. LOL.
    Anonymous

• lol get a fake stork and have it delivered to his work lol, it will catch him totally off gaurd and also youll probably get a call within 5 seconds of him getting it with him saying OMGa your pregnant!?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• We did a greeting card...we put a sono pic in it and said something along the lines of....
    Hi, you don't know me, but I can't wait to be part of this family...or I may be little, and I may be new...but I can't wait to meet you!
    My M-I-L loved it as well as my family. They thougth it was soooo cute. It's just a basic idea...but you get the idea. This also happened around Mother's Day, so it was a perfect reason to give them a card.
    Anonymous