Moms who have gotten pregnant while nursing

Did you experience the breast pain? im nursing and might be pregnant. Some breast pain a week before my period is due but one hurts more than the other and the one that hurts more is my breast that doesnt produce as much milk as the other..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did, actually, but I also experience breast tenderness as a PMS and sometimes an ovulation symptom. And sometimes because of a bad latch. That wasn't my first clue. My first clue was nausea 4 days after I concieved lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Yes, I feel engorged and I haven't felt that way in a long time unless I go days without nursing. I noticed before I took a test.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 10:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2010