TMI Postpartum Discharge question...

So I am four weeks postpartum. This is my 5th baby so you would think I would know this, but what I am going through doesnt seem right. I have had this kinda thick mucousy yellow discharge for the past several days. I know a slight yellow discharge can be normal, but this seems too yellow and stringy kinda. The whole area down there seems to be irritated, but not very bad. I don't know if this is releavant but my legs are always achy, like if I had the flu. I'm guessing there could be infection, but what? There doesn't seem to be an odor either. HELP!

Roisin07

Asked by Roisin07 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Health

• maybe you should try calling your gyno. they might be able to tell you if it is normal or if you need to come in.
    Anonymous

• being the weekend, I'm calling on Monday. Just getting some insight till then.
    Roisin07

Answer by Roisin07 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2010