Anyone live in Idaho?

Can you tell me the good and the bad?

DH and I are considering moving there eventually.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have lived there... it depends on were you are planning on moving in idaho.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 5:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I lived there for over a year. It was beautiful, but I didn't really care for the snow. It wasn't a lot of snow (Boise area), but the winter seemed reallllly long. Wonderful mild summer, tons of lakes and camping. It was our best summer yet! Any other questions, just PM me! :)
    fivefikes

Answer by fivefikes at 7:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• We moved from Southern California to the Boise area in 2005. It was a really good move for us. We could afford to buy a home and live comfortably on just my husband's income so that I could be a stay-at-home Mom. I've joined several Mommy groups and made good friends here. It is politically more conservative that we are, but the people we've met are really nice. The weather can't compare to So. Cal, but I actually find that I like having 4 seasons.
    MarigoldsMama

Answer by MarigoldsMama at 9:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2010