Sexting?

I know alot of people are doing this. I've tried but for some reason I'm not real good at it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
And do you actually find that it helps with physical intimacy or does it take away?

Any favorite phrases would be great as well! lol I'm desperate.

2murphyboys

Asked by 2murphyboys at 4:49 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it helps. I'm not that good at it either. Start off a little slow with just sweet stuff. In my experience, it turns to sexting quickly. I like the idea of just telling him you've been thinking about him all day or how good he looks, or how you like how he does XYZ kind of thing. You might surprise yourself once you get into it.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• My DH sends me simple texts like "Miss your butt"...makes me smile and nice to know he's thinking of my butt.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 5:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I don't text.
    But I would think that you would text the same dirtty little sweet nothings that you would normally say to his face. Or if you are a woman who isn't comfortable verbally expressing face to face what she needs/wants or desires. Texting would give you the chance to tell him all your dirty little desires without the face to face part.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:47 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Verbal expression has never been my strong suit. Even actually in the sack I'm relatively quiet. If it tells you anything I can't even take care of myself in that respect.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 6:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• DH and I use it to tell each other our fantasies we have both written several 4-6 page texts. I really think it helps with physical intimacy. It has helped both of us open up a lot.
    you can write shorter ones like...I want to ______ to you when you get home or I want you to _______ to me when you get home. or
    I've been thinking of the way you ______ all day long. Things like that, hope it helps. Good luck
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 6:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Its called" AGAINST THE LAW" esp with a boyfriend. do you want to be all over the internet? Not only do they ARREST the guy,but the girl also for sending it. Never was taught about SEXTING?
    Anonymous

• HA anonymous. Its illegal for minors... not for adults. Its not illegal. Tool.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:49 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I know it's illegal for UNDER age teens. But I'm a 24 yr old woman with 3 kids. I've been married for 5 yrs. I'd just LOVE for the government to try and tell me that I can't send my husband sexy msgs.

To everyone else Thanks
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 8:54 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Try Again- tool yeah right- ask a cop. you learned nothing in all your years?Texting what you want to do is different then showing pictures of yourself,(which could be sent to a wrong number)--see you on the internet..
    Anonymous

• Then I guess I don't have to worry. I don't plan on sending pictures
    2murphyboys