does anyone eles blood pressure go up while walking?

im 25 weeks and 4 days pregnant and it seems like my blood pressure goes up and it takes a few seconds for it to go back to normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your blood pressure goes up because your heart rate increases. Especially so that your pregnant, your body is working harder than ever.
    Your supposed to take your resting blood pressure when you do check your blood pressure.
    Anonymous

• I had a ton off issues with this when I was pregnant with my twins. Sometimes I would eat and I would have to lay down becaue if I got up I would pass out! I didn't have this issue with any of my other pregnancies.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• lol walking is a cardio workout... Your blood pressure is suposta go uo when you walk. And being pregnant just adds to it. Pssh i cant put my socks on without my blood pressure going up haha
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 9:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2010