Am I a loser?

I realized I have no real friends...no best friend .....everyone has faded away. Whats wrong with me? I found out some great news yesterday and had no one to call...how pathetic. I must be a loser....

NatesMommy118

Asked by NatesMommy118 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Time to reconnect!! I know it feels awful, when u don't have anyone to talk to... Reach out to some old friends!!!
    Anonymous

• I just recently got back in touch with some old friends... I was the same.... Have you tried facebook? Great for getting ahold of old friends. So what was the great news? (If you don't mind me asking!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Well, congrats on your news! you know, people do come and go in our lives for a reason. you may be in a dry spell but try to meet new people or if there are good older friends, reconnect live the above person said.
    Anonymous

• I'm in the same boat. It sucks. It's hard to make new friends when you're a SAHM :(

But no, it doesn't make you a loser lol. It makes you just like the rest of us ;)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• i know the feeling.
    Anonymous

• Maybe we should start a loser club lol It seems like I can't find quality friends where I live that I can even relate to :(
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 6:27 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Yeah I have facebook....I don't really talk to anyone on there. lol

My good news is that I just found out I got an externship at the women's health doctor's office I really wanted! I'm going to school full time for Medical Assisting and I have 3 weeks left of class, then I do an externship and hopefully get a job after that. Out of all the places I gave my resume to I got the externship that only one I REALLY wanted. =)
    NatesMommy118

Answer by NatesMommy118 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I wish you guys lived around here then we could all just be friends....oh well, we'll just have to settle for our internet CM friends =)
    NatesMommy118

Answer by NatesMommy118 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• ya! congrats to you! well through working and school you should be able to make some friends??? :)
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 6:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• congrats on your intership make new friens there and keep intouch its a great feelin and give a helpin hand when u can u will start feelin better then callen yourself a loser your not
    cherylc1962

Answer by cherylc1962 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2010