miche bag(purse)

does anyone have one of these?
other than it is costly what are the pro's and cons?

knepppi

Asked by knepppi at 7:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• my local consignment store has been advertising them and have wondered about them but haven't gone to check them out yet.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:40 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I just watch a video about the bag for $84.00 it comes with your choice of 4 shells and extra straps so you can change the length of the straps.
    momof2jmms

Answer by momof2jmms at 12:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• They are much cheaper through a home party consultant. I sell them so I can't really give you any cons, other than there are only two sizes, nothing like a clutch size which would be nice. For the cost of the bags you can get elsewhere, you can have something versatile and be able to simply change the shell!

Here is my page http://www.facebook.com/lovemymichebagillinois?ref=ts

You can get a pricelist at michebagparties@aol.com

They are beautiful, new shells released every month. The biggest problem my customers have is deciding which shell to use on them every day---
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:21 AM on Apr. 22, 2010