my 7 month old still doesn't roll...

I am getting worried. Should I?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Probably but if the doc says he is ok then maybe get a second opinion...most babies sit up at 6 months....i wish u luck!!
    Anonymous

• my son started rolling when he was like 1 months, when he was 3 days old he was already picking up his head, by 5 months he was sitting and crawling by 9 months he was already walking..but every baby is different they all start things all at different times. i think you should talk with you baby doctor and ask him/her, they will test your baby and they will let you know. good luck with everything! i wish you the best! =-)
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I think you shouldn't worry. Every baby is different. Just keep encouraging tummy time. I have had 4 and they all move at different paces. All start walking at one year so as long as they do that I don't worry about the rest lol. My daughter now is 5 months old. Recently there was another 5 month old around and that baby was looking around taking everything in and even tried to grab my sisters coke while she was leaning in looking at the babies feet lol but my daughter was only interested in eating her fists. My girl doesn't roll over either. She will turn in a half circle while on her back.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• My daughter didnt roll until 8 months was sitting up at 6, crawling at 9 and now she almost walking at 11 months, I wouldnt worry unless she isnt hitting other milestones
    twogirlsandmore

Answer by twogirlsandmore at 12:19 AM on Apr. 18, 2010