Are you uncomfortable when something sexual comes on TV and you're sitting with your kids or your parents?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh gosh extremely. its so weird! especialy with my mom.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:42 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Yes! and I'm the type that laughs in uncomfortable situations so it gets even more uncomfortable and awkward. lol
    LucyT20

Answer by LucyT20 at 7:42 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• kids, i change the channel or shoo them out the room. my parents, not really. in fact i love it when something sexual comes on when my mom is around. this woman doesn't even know what a clit is.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 7:42 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• With my mom, yes. Because she is so damn uptight about it.

With my son, no. Because I have had the talk, he is 14 and he usually closes his eyes or comments on it in a really funny way. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:43 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• lol. yesss omg i hate it when that happens. i dont think it matter that we are all adults i think its just the fact that thier our parensts and before they will make us cover our eyes and now, its like whatever. but im pretty sure they all feel the same way.
    but if my son is around i will cover his eye or make him play in his room,. even though he two, i wouldent want him to see!
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• No.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 7:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• kids yes, parents no
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 7:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• OMG I get that way with my husband, even. It's just an uncomfortable situation all around, especially when the scene is really racy. It doesn't bother me around my daughter because she's too young to care. I hate it around my parents. It's always bothered me.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:49 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Yes. I think they are going way too far on TV. Too many sexy scenes and bad language now. Then you have to monitor everything or explain what they are talking about before your kids are even old enough to handle it.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• We often tease our kids - "eeewww, they're kissing!" and watch them turn red and/or cover their eyes. The older 2 are getting to age where they are more interested in watching than they want us to know. They older 2, 10 & 12, have had "the talk" so it's no big deal.

My mom, well, it's never been an issue. She gets embarrassed if the kids make a deal over it. She's really funny, she wants to act all cool and hippie-ish but she is actually the biggest prude I know.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2010