How u told ur partner and family u are pregnant

so hey just for fun, how did u tell ur partner and family u were pregnant?

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm pregnant.
    Anonymous

• the first time, it was hard to tell the family i called my husband crying in joy/excited/scared. I took a test last night and called him three times then just stood up and started runing to him and threw the test at him my pants were still down and i was hoping around and smiling only told our parents so far.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• well i was 16 when i had my son, when i found out i had called my bestfriend and told her i think im preggo, i said i think cause one line came out draker then the other, but she told me omg congrats yes you are both lines came out its cause you are, then i called my husband and told him. he was in shock in happy all at the same time. ( i told him baby i love you and im pregnant)
    after like 2 months it was time to tell my parents omg i was soo nervous well my dad at the time was cleaning his car, my husband went up to him and told him im sorry but your daughter is pregnant. my dad went nuts, he wanted to cry soo bad, but he was trying to hold it in. my mom was through the phone. and the rest of my family found out with everyone opening up their mouth about how i was 16 and prenant. wow im sorry for making it soo long,lol,,
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Well me and my bf were fighting super bad.... everyone at work said I was prego so I took a test... The test game out positive.... I came home, threw the test at him and said "by the way I'm pregnant".... luckily we fixed things up lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• i bought my fiance a "dad is pregnant too" book for his birthday
    lowesjessica

Answer by lowesjessica at 8:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2010