What do you think happens after death?

just opinions and beliefs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe we go through a cleansing process immediately upon death and are judged by God and sent to either Hell or Heaven for eternity.
    Anonymous

• I believe in reincarnation.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 8:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I believe we go to Heaven and are judged. I believe some are sent to Hell.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Brain function ceases. Body begins to break down chemically and molecularly which can be quickened by cremation and in general becomes "compost". That's about it. No afterlife no further thought processes no reincarnation or coming back as a butterfly. You die, do not pass "Go" do not collect $200, game over.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Our spirits travel to the "Underworld" where they remain until we are ready for reincarnation. When our "life cycles" are complete and all our lessons learned, we travel to the Elysian Fields and remain there.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I believe all souls return to God in heaven.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• You die and are judged. Then are reunited with family and friends that have passed
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Read Evidence of the Afterlife. Its remarkable that in this book the people who had out of body experiences from different cultures and religions world wide all said the same thing. First you have the out of body experience or detachment. Then you likely end up in a tunnel of light or see a bright light. Then you see or feel spirits of loved ones that are dead, almost always they are blood related. Then you go to Heaven. I think that if you read peoples experiences then you would believe that there is an afterlife. I believe that all people who are good go to Heaven no matter what they call their God.
    Anonymous

• You stay in the ground till God comes For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten Ecclesiastes 9:5
    Anonymous

• . I think that if you read peoples experiences then you would believe that there is an afterlife.

I have and I still don't. Frankly most of these experiences were after severe head traumas which is easily explainable by Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. In other words damage to the temporal lobe which results in hallucinations. What can I say, I'm a skeptic
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2010