What would your ex say about you?

My ex told me once I was the love of his life. He said I was beautiful and smart. He also told me he was glad I was the mother of his kids. Then he said....If I could change one thing it would be the fact you were so bossy!!! LOL...I laughed. I have been told that all my life. I still thought it was sweet. I am sure some past ex boyfriends would not have been so kind.

oliviahank

Asked by oliviahank at 8:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Probably that I am the biggest B&tch in the world, ruined his life, was running around on him, ect, ect, ect.... NONE of that would be true, but that is what he told me about HIS ex before me. Come to find out she wasn't those things either! He is a crazy alcoholic and very violent. But I felt so sorry for him when I met him after he told me how horrible his ex wife was to him!

NOW I am very cautious about men who do nothing but bad mouth their ex's. Its a HUGE red flag for me!!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• i'm the one that got away! he told me that.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Yeah -I'm sure he said all that- and thats why he's your EX..If you were all that I'm sure he would still be married to you. Your fooling yourself- maybe to your face, but behind you-something different-I'm sure. good laugh-- and he's the EX -right
    Anonymous

• My first would probably say he still has love in his heart for me.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Mine would probably call me a bitch.
    Anonymous

• mine would say that hes sorry. thats because he has said it. and if we ever talk, its one of the first things that he says..and i mean every convo. too bad..he choose her at the time, and i moved on.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• to anon845 He really did say all that. I left him because he was attached to his mother's tit!! Very nice guy but half the time he went home to her and not to me. I know he loved me but his mother would always make him choose. Very sad story because I love him dearly but I can't compete against his crazy mother. She was horrible.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 9:23 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• My ex husband is my best friend so only good things... We talk almost everyday. I'm re-married now and trying to get him to date more......
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 9:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• LOL, sounds like what my ex said to me when he was trying to get FWB. But no... I'm no booty call for anybody!
    Anonymous

• My ex and I are friends only!!! We have both moved on, and no booty call is happening from 3000 miles away.. lol

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 10:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2010