Which Cloth Diapers?

DD is 2 and we've been seriously potty training for a little bit. She's doing well and today I saw a mom on facebook talk about how she switched over to cloth diapers for naps and bedtime since her l/o wasn't pooping in her sleep anymore but still wasn't matured enough to stop having accidents every night. We also diaper dd when she sleeps and I thikn cloth would be a great choice! But does anyone have a brand suggestion? Leaking is my biggest fear. I don't mind paying more for something that works but low cost (and cute!) are a huge bonus. Can you make a suggestion and tell me what you do and don't like? I need as much info as possible :)

mrs_pulley

Asked by mrs_pulley at 8:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would try BumGenious All-in-Ones because they are really absorbent and also have a pocket that you can add an extra insert.
    heydooney

Answer by heydooney at 8:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• i used training panties, they are thicker on the bottom so they absorb more, and plastic panties over that. then i put a plastic cover on the bed, and took off everyhing except the sheet and a blanket for her to use. so if she were to pee, and it leaked out there was no top sheet, or comforter, or extra blankets.
    and we remind her every morning to go pee on the potty. so far, so good :)
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 9:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• bum genius 3.0 would be good
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I love our kushies from walmart.com!
    morethanme_you

Answer by morethanme_you at 9:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• we use training pants at night. Mother of eden has bedweeter pants. blueberry has good training pants we use at night. Happy Heinys has training pants that you can stuff and make night time worthy.
    MummyOf2ooo

Answer by MummyOf2ooo at 1:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2010