Best double stroller?

I have a almost two year old and a baby due in 5 weeks and I was looking for your input on a double stroller. We have a Chico now, and I do not love it. After two years it has not held up well.

Julians_Momma

Asked by Julians_Momma at 8:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a Graco DuoGlide and I really like it. My son would ride in the front and my daughter would ride in her infant car seat in the back part by the handle where I could see her. She has since outgrown that car seat but I still take them for walks in it and things like that. If I have one complaint about it, it's that it's not easy to fit in my trunk because I have a car on the smaller side. Other than that, I love having a double stroller.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I have to agree with wildflowers, we have one for our twin boys and it's a great stroller
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 9:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I am so glad I came across this question. I have been looking for a double stroller b/c I have a 10 month old and I babysit a 9month old ... This info really helped me out too.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2010