Has any one ever had a period on and off for a whole month

eriod last month got some really bad cramps then period came for its usual 4 days and left like normal then I went 4 days without and been on and off all month my girlfriend said I may be starting early menapause I had a pap and everything was normal need to go back this week to see my doc again anybody have any idears

Momto3fabgirls

Asked by Momto3fabgirls at 9:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Health

• well my first question is if you're really old enough to go through menopause. If so, then of course it could be affecting you. My initial thought was a possible ectopic pregnancy. I had really heavy bleeding every two weeks on then off one then on two and that was the first concern the doctors had. Otherwise stress and illness can cause issues as well, though normally a reduced period in my experience. I'm sure your ob would want to see you about this and would have much greater knowledge.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2010