Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help with anger management?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Health

Answers (3)
  • Ok, good luck!

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

  • Talk to you Doctor!

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

  • I don't know do you? I just saw a show that showed strong evidence that unless your anger is directed at strangers (like road rage etc) then really you need a therapist. If you're lashing out at a partner, the kind of help you need is something that gets to the root of your specific issue, not just techniques to delay the emotions. And actually "venting," hitting pillows and other misdirection techniques actually prolong the angry emotions so those aren't advised. good luck!

    Answer by mrs_pulley at 7:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.