I want TWINS!

I am 9 weeks pregnant and we have our first doctors appointment on Thursday. I am for some odd reason really hoping we hear 2 hear beats or see 2 little pinto beans on a bedside ultrasound. We have a 4 year old already and he is so excited to be a big brother! My husband said he had a dream that we were having twins. And from the moment I found out we were expecting I've wanted twins. I think because this will be our last baby and maybe I want more than one last baby? LOL! Am I crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, pretty crazy. That's twice the cost, twice the crying, twice the feeding, twice the headaches. Twice the clothes, twice the time. It will take a lot of time from the son you already have.

If you're really wanting another child after this pregnancy, why not have another?
    Anonymous

• I don't think it is crazy. I wanted twins too knowing my 3rd was going to be my last. If you want to have more after this one is born why not have more?
    Anonymous

• I was hoping for twins too and that's just what I got! hehe. I have 4 kids already and I'm 7 weeks prego with the twins this time. Most people thought I was crazy for wanting twins and not being freaked out but hubby and I have always wanted "our own little soccer team" anyway hehe.
    jcarvalho

Answer by jcarvalho at 11:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• lol yeah a lil crazy but i cant blame you I secretly wanted twins with number two im glad i didnt tho since im a single mom now buuuttt for a second i did lol
    joscelyne

Answer by joscelyne at 3:17 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• this is a great group if u are going to try and have twins http://www.ttctwins.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1
    laura_mae99

Answer by laura_mae99 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I did too, I have 2 boys and had hoped to have twin girls, but I didn't get the twins, I did get the girl! She's due Dec 2nd!
    sunnyflower417

Answer by sunnyflower417 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 25, 2010