i am 8 months pregnant and my boyfriend has not done anything to help me prepare for the baby. he has not bought anything but a pair of sneakers. im afraid he will not help me support the child once he is born.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• most men that havent been a part of it up to birth wont be after wards but there are a few that change thier ways when they see the baby being born but i wouldnt count on it just to be safe... although i hope for you that he does!!!
    joscelyne

Answer by joscelyne at 3:12 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• your question is what? I hope you don't rely on him...
    Anonymous

• and you will be right. So?
    Anonymous

• ASK him to help you. Don't wait for him to offer. Men often don't think about such things. The next time you're shopping, walk into the baby section. Ask him if he could buy some things that the baby needs.

You guys didn't duscuss finances for the baby when you got pregnant?
    Anonymous

• Most likely he won't help. I will tell you that with my boyfriend when I was pregnant with our first got only a baby book for the baby and that was more for me still. After the baby was born he was getting more things. It just depends. Some guys don't see the point of buying things early but a lot that don't buy things don't because they aren't reliable.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 11:18 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I think that the two of you need to revisit why you decided to have a child together.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:19 AM on Apr. 18, 2010