Dont you think he owes me?

I ordered some shoes online, and my husband agreed to mail them back for me to exchange them in a smaller size. when he took the box to the mailbox, he didnt include the invoice but he mailed them anyways. I contacted the company and they said they havent recieved my package. So who knows where the shoes went. Since he mailed them off without the receipt, doesnt it only seem right if he bought me another pair that equals their value? What do yall think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• why does he owe you? can't you just buy new shoes? lol
    Anonymous

• Well..... if it had been me, I would have packed the shoes myself to make sure it was done properly. As far as him buying you new shoes, IDK what to say about that.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:13 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• You should have taken care of it yourself by putting the receipt in and getting the package ready. Don't blame him for that
    Anonymous

• If u want something done your way u have to do it yourself....
    iliana90

Answer by iliana90 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• If you did not recieve your money back from the company for the shoes you returned, then they either owe you the shoes or the money. If he purchased another pair, then that is his money lost. The company only owes you for the money that you purchased on the original pair of shoes. They probably did recieve the package, but are claiming they didn't recieve them. Check with the mail carrier you went through to see where the package is.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:42 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I think it's weird that you think your husband owes you money. Do you keep separate accounts and pay separate bills? I guess that works for some people, but it's not how we do it in our house. All the money goes into one account, and the bills get paid out of it. If I want new shoes I say, I'm buying new shoes and that's the end of it. I make more money than my husband and I'm sorry, but I just can't imagine ever telling him he "owes" me. Just go buy some new shoes!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2010